Pune / Mumbai, India
- Managing deployment release with proper release plan
- Troubleshoot server side & application side issues.
- Co-ordinate with the Dev & QA team to understand technology stack & process.
- Implement new tools for development & for production server to make things better. And encourage team member to use.
- Setup strategy for Deployment, Disaster recovery & backup.
- Automating the repetitive things/task using configuration management tool or any other scripting language.
- Monitoring server & installed services using nagios & other tools.
- Hands on experience on centralized log server.
- Server side & applications side troubleshooting.
A very open, collaborative, high-energy, non-hierarchical, no cabin environment, no dress code. Exposure to multiple technologies and tools, with the freedom to learn and grow in any direction.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Graduate with 2 to 4 years’ experience into DevOps.
- Experience with continuous integration tools (Jenkins, Bamboo) & automation tools like Chef, Puppet etc.
- Working experience in GIT SVN & cloud service i.e AWS & Rackspace.
- Proficiency in building Linux (RHEL, Ubuntu, CentOS, etc).
- Knowledge on container based virtualization like Docker, LXC.
- Excellent knowledge of Bash/Perl/Python.
- Ability to automate build and release process.
- Worked on different technologies applications deployment i.e Java, PHP, ROR, Django, nodejs etc.
- Experience administering application servers, web servers, and databases (Tomcat, Apache, Nginx, Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB, etc).
- Should possess good communication skills
- Should be self-learner and dynamic