A more visually appealing portal design
The NFHS portal encourages involvement in athletic and other extracurricular activities to more than 11 million students across nearly 19,000 high schools. With a rapidly-increasing user base, NFHS wanted a website redesign to better reflect their brand.
A customized platform
After identifying the sheer size of the site, Webonise knew the architecture needed to be restructured to help focus the user. The new site demanded a custom design for each page, which Webonise meticulously built, paying careful attention to the site’s user experience. Specific improvements to the new NFHS.org platform include:
- Restructured and redesigned resources for coaches, officials, state associations, school administrators, and other staff.
- Developed tools for state associations to communicate and share documents with each other, known as "My Groups."
- Created the "We Are High School" blog for high school sports and activities stories.
- Restructured the "Hall of Fame" section to better showcase inductees to the NFHS Hall of Fame.
- Created an online and mobile-friendly version of "High School Today," where articles are now readily available, searchable and shareable.
- Made the entire site completely responsive for optimal use on any screen size.
The leading online sports education portal for high school students across the country.
Webonise delivered an exceptional new web experience to NFHS, but it wasn’t easy. What began as a simple redesign turned out to be one of the most challenging projects Webonise has ever handled. The NFHS.org platform now showcases a beautiful new design worthy of its millions of loyal users.