Sr. Designer - UI & UX
Pune / Mumbai, India
Webonise is looking for passionate Sr.Designer – UI & UX, who can drive & execute the UX design strategy, Flows, Visual / UI designs for Web & Mobile applications / products / portals / sites and present them to stakeholders / client / various teams.
Overall responsibility for understanding a client’s brief/ vision and converting that into appealing and highly usable interfaces.
- - With various internal & Client teams / stakeholders at early stage to develop an understanding of client’s business problem/ goals.
- - End users of website / application through primary research and stakeholder/ user interviews.
- Research and Preparation
- - Low fidelity prototypes of sites/ features (ranging from paper & pencil concepts to wireframes or interactive prototypes) for internal review and brainstorming.
- - Presents high fidelity designs/ wireframes to the customer for review/ approval.
- - Conceptualise visual/ UI brand guidelines, art direction and collaborate with other designers as necessary.
- - High fidelity designs/ wireframes to the development team and guide/ iterate in development phase.
- Capability Cluster
- - Of gauging technical feasibility of the prototype.
- - Of working directly with customers in an iterative/ agile manner to dramatically improve the prototypes in a short time.
- - Of explaining rationale/ philosophy behind design verbally & in writing.
- Design Ownership
- - Review Design integration/ implementation frequently and share pointers and monitor the feedback implementation as well.
- Constant Research, Development & Mentoring
- - Understanding of UX/ IxD/ UI/ Visual design trends, techniques & tools.
A very open, collaborative, high-energy, non-hierarchical, no cabin environment, no dress code. Exposure to multiple technologies and tools, with the freedom to learn and grow in any direction.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Skills/Competencies (Must have)
- - Design Tools: Proficiency of Photoshop and Illustrator is a must.
- - Conceptual understanding of User Interface Design and the Design Process.
- - Excellent time-management, multi-tasking, and communication skills. Capable of juggling between multiple projects and related complexities at the same time.
- - Basic knowledge/ understanding of HTML & CSS.
- Desired Experience
- - Total Experience of 3-5 years.
- - A minimum of 3 years of formal industry/ professional experience as a Web/ Mobile Designer/ Visual Designer/ UI Designer/ UX Designer.
- - Solid portfolio demonstrating design savviness.
- - Good sense of design aesthetics: Typography, Layout, Grid systems & Color theory.
- - Strong understanding of mobile platforms, particularly iOS & Android.
- - Understanding of the limitations of Web and Mobile, with approaches/ideas to flex those boundaries.
- - Candidate must absolutely be in sync with recent design standards and trends.
- - Formal education in interaction design (Bachelor's/Master's/Diploma) is a definite plus.
- Desired Personal Profile
- - Self-starter, that is, able to collaborate actively with others in a cross-functional team
- - Flexible
- - "Roll-up your sleeves" attitude to get things done
- - Passionate and intimately knowledgeable about all things around web and mobile