- Notice at Collection
- Information We Collect
- How We Use Information
- How We Collect Information
- Disclosure of Information
- Your Choices
- Your U.S. State Privacy Rights
- Your EEA/UK Privacy Rights
- How We Keep Your Personal Information Secure
- International Residents
- Changes to This Policy
- Third Party Websites
- Children’s Information
- How to Contact Us
Notice at Collection
Below is a summary of the categories of personal information we collect and how we use that information.
|Personal Information We Collect||How We Use Your Personal Information|
|Personal identifiers|| |
|Payment information|| |
|Commercial information|| |
|General location information|| |
|Internet and network activity information|| |
|Job applicant information|| |
|Other information you choose to provide|| |
Information We Collect
We (and our vendors and service providers) collect, receive, and develop several categories of personal information about you depending on the nature of your interactions with us including the following:
: Name, company name, mailing address, email address, and phone number.
: Credit card number, expiration date, card verification number, and billing address if you make a purchase.
: Records of products and services purchased, obtained, or considered.
General location information:
City, state, or geographic area.
Internet and network activity information
: IP address, browser type and language, operating system, cookie information (described below), pages visited on our site, referring and exit pages, and the dates and times of the visits.
Job applicant information
: Job history, qualifications and other information stated on the resume or job history submitted by the applicant.
Other information you choose to provide
: Contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us.
drawn from any of the personal information identified above.
How We Use Information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our Services
- Improve, personalize, and expand our Services
- Understand and analyze how you use our Services
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the Services, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
- Comply with any legal obligations and enforce our legal rights
How We Collect Information
We collect and obtain information from:
We collect personal information when you complete our forms, contact us or make a purchase.
We collect personal information from you and about you when you use our Services, including through:
- Log Files. Webonise follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that can directly identify an individual. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
- Cookies and Web Beacons.Like any other website, Webonise uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Other Sources. We may also obtain information about you from other sources. We obtain information about you from other sources, including publicly available sources and third party partners. We may add this to information we get from the Services.
Disclosure of Information
We share your personal information as follows:
. We may share each category of personal information with companies and individuals that provide services on our behalf or help us operate the our website or our business (such as payment processing, web hosting, analytics, email delivery, marketing, database management services, returns processing, and risk and fraud mitigation).
We may share your information with our affiliates to offer you certain products, services, or promotions.
Law enforcement, government authorities, and private parties
. We may share your personal information as we believe in good faith to be necessary or appropriate to comply with law or for the compliance, fraud prevention, and safety purposes.
Organizations in connection with a business transfer
. We will share your personal information if we are acquired by or enter into a merger with another company, or otherwise reorganize our business.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information that cannot reasonably be used by those third parties to identify you.
You have certain choices about how we use your personal information.
Opt out of email marketing communications
. To stop receiving marketing emails, use the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each message or email us at Join@weboniselab.com. Even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we may still send you transactional messages. These include responses to your questions.
Opt out of cookies and similar technologies.
You can control certain cookies and tracking tools.
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. This category of cookies cannot be disabled.
- Analytical cookies. These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. Information collected by Google Analytics cookies will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States of America in accordance with its privacy practices. To see an overview of privacy at Google and how this applies to Google Analytics, visit
https://policies.google.com/privacy. You may opt out of tracking by Google Analytics by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Your U.S. State Privacy Rights
You have the following rights, where provided under applicable state law, regarding your personal information (each of which are subject to various exceptions and limitations):
Access. You have the right to request, up to two times every 12 months, that we disclose to you the categories of personal information collected about you, the categories of sources from which the personal information is collected, the categories of personal information sold or shared, the business or commercial purpose for collecting, selling, or sharing the personal information, the categories of third parties with whom personal information was shared, and the specific pieces of personal information collected about you.
Correction. You have the right to request that we correct inaccurate personal information collected from you.
Deletion. You have the right to request that we delete your personal information that we maintain about you.
No Discrimination. You have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising these rights.
Appeals. You have a right to appeal decisions concerning your ability to exercise your consumer rights.
Submission of Requests. You may exercise the above rights by emailing us at Join@weboniselab.com. Note that we may deny certain requests, or fulfill a request only in part, based on our legal rights and obligations. For example, we may retain personal information as permitted by law, such as for tax or other record keeping purposes.
Authorized Agent. You may designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf. When submitting the request, please ensure the authorized agent identifies himself/herself/itself as an authorized agent and can show written permission from you to represent you. We may contact you directly to confirm that you have authorized the agent to act on your behalf and confirm your identity.
Verification. Whether you submit a request directly on your own behalf, or through an authorized agent, we will to take reasonable steps to verify your identity prior to responding to your requests. The verification steps will vary depending on the sensitivity of the personal information.
For California Users:
- Shine the Light. If you reside in California, you have the right to ask us one time each year if we have shared personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make a request, please send us an email at Join@weboniselab.com, or write to us at the address listed below. Indicate in your letter that you are a California resident making a “Shine the Light” inquiry.
- Do Not Track/Browser-Based Opt-Outs.We do not sell or share your personal information. As a result, we do not respond to browser-based opt-outs such as the Global Privacy Control. We do not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals.
Your EEA / UK Privacy Rights
Legal Basis for Processing. If you reside in the European Economic Area (EEA) or the United Kingdom (UK), under European data protection law, data controllers are required to have a lawful basis for each use or disclosure of personal information. Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the personal data concerned and the specific context in which we collect it. Our lawful bases include where: (a) you have given consent to the processing for one or more specific purposes, either to us or to our service providers, partners, or clients; (b) processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with you (e.g. to fulfill your request or provide the products and services that you have requested); (c) processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation; or (d) processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or a third party, and your interests and fundamental rights and freedoms do not override those interests. Where we rely on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw or decline consent at any time. Where we rely on our legitimate interests to process your personal information, you have the right to object by emailing us at Join@weboniselab.com.
Rights for EEA and UK residents. If you are a resident of the EEA or UK, you also have the following rights (each of which are subject to various exceptions and limitations):
- Right to Access. You have the right to ask us for confirmation on whether we are processing your personal information, and ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Right to Correct. You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Right to Object to Processing. You have the right to request that we cease processing your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Right to Restrict Processing.You may have the right to request that we restrict processing of your personal information in certain circumstances (for example, where you believe that the personal information we hold about you is not accurate or lawfully held).
- Right to Data Portability. You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- Right to Lodge a Complaint with a Supervisory Authority. You have the right to complain to the data protection authority in the country in which you reside, work, or believe an infringement of data protection laws has taken place. A list of data protection authorities in Europe is available here.
To exercise any of these rights, contact us as set forth in the section entitled How to Contact Us below and specify which European privacy right you intend to exercise. We will respond to your request within 30 days. We may require additional information from you to allow us to confirm your identity. Please note that we store information as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, and may continue to retain and use the information even after a data subject request for purposes of our legitimate interests, including to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud, and enforce our agreements.
Data Security and Retention
Changes to This Policy
Third Party Websites
Our Services may contain social media buttons or links to third-party websites, which may have privacy policies that differ from our own. We are not responsible for the activities and practices that take place on those social media platforms or third-party websites. We recommend that you review the privacy policies posted on any platform or website that you may access through our Services.
We do not knowingly collect or sell personal information from children under the age of 16. Our products and services are not directed to minors under the age of 16.
If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
How Contact to Us
Webonise US, LLC
8354 Six Forks Road
Raleigh, NC 27615